Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Honey, I'm Off to Japan!

Hi all!
After counting the day, finally the holiday is coming. I'm currently waiting at the airport for my flight at 13.35. Yes, I'm off to Japan to see Disneyland, temples and sakura in autumn! Don't get jealous because I'll tell you the full report as soon as I get back to Jakarta.
I'm taking China Airlines and using the tour from Gloria Gemilang. We are going for 8 days and 7 night. We will transit at Taipei and stay for 1 night. Places we visit?

Day 1 Osaka Castle and Shinsaibashi (shopping district)
Day 2 Universal Studio Japan
Day 3 Kyomizu Temple, Nishijin Kimono Show, Heian Shrine
Day 4 Gotemba Factory Outlet, Mt Fuji, Odaiba Tokyo Bay
Day 5 Asakusa Kanon Temple, Tokyo Disneysea
Day 6 Tokyo Disneyland

See you soon!

Travellicious

1 comments:

nonie (O"o)v said...

Hey!!

hows ur holiday? hows japan??

ukhh... cant wait to read ur post.. :)